Holy Trinity Church

Holy Trinity is a small village church built in 1846. It has a large, well-maintained churchyard with beautiful views over surrounding countryside.

NOVEMBER SERVICES:
 Holy Trinity Churchyard
Holy Trinity’s small congregation have decided to let the ‘old’ churchyard grow as a wildflower meadow, keeping with their green outlook and to reduce the cost of grass cutting.
  • Follow on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/The-Parish-of-Catterick-with-Tunstall
  • Contact: Reverend Lindsay Southern
The Vicarage
High Green
Catterick Village
Richmond
North Yorkshire
DL10 7LN
(01748) 811462 (Vicar)
Other information
Built: 1846
Architect: J B & W Atkinson
Style of worship: Central
Our Patron: Bishop of Ripon and Leeds
Diocese of Leeds 
Archdeaconry: Richmond and Craven
Deanery: RICHMOND
Benefice: Catterick
Parish Legal Name: Catterick